3.31.2012



Tractors are a huge part of our lives.
A new tractor bribe was how I got Henry to poop in the potty for the first time.
Now he realizes that he has power and is trying to bargain another tractor for continued potty-pooping. I have resisted so we haven't had a second pooping in the potty.

Elliot!

Henry's big boy bed. His first night in it, he got a stomach bug and threw up at 3 a.m. (It's all good- I want to make sure those sheets got washed again.)

Last night, I was lying beside him telling him a story and he asked, "Mommy, could I rub your back?" Sure, I replied. And he commenced rubbing my back and singing the ABC's to me like I do to him every night.

1 comment:

lisa said...

i don't know if you're still battling the poop in the potty but if you are, i feel for you! we are too. she watches movies, i paint nails, we make videos of us singing on the video camera for her to watch, i mean, you name it and we've done it to keep her on the potty when we know she is about to go. miserable battles. we've had three in the last week (which is more than we have had in the last three months of being "pee potty trained") and she gets an icecream bar after every time. just what a two year old needs, right? good luck with that! :)