6.21.2012

Back On the Wagon

Ah, bonjour my puppets.  It has been six months since I made my blog private, and all I have to say is, "What happened to blogger?" (Seriously, something is way different...and dark.  Do you feel that icy wind?)  During this privatization of blogging, I only blogged thrice (as opposed to thrice weekly).  Thus, it seems that I am largely motivated by you all to blog regularly and, since I want to document the life of my children and I don't scrapbook, here we are again.

Let's see. To recap the past half-year:

moved across town
Elliot learned to walk
Henry's third birthday
Henry wears big boy underwear now
Adam finishing up his 1st year of residency
made and am making friends in Fort Worth
found out that baby #3 is coming (December 19th)
joined the Y (that one has really changed my life.  God bless the YMCA.)


 Elliot!  He is almost 20 months old now.

 Chillaxing on the couch.  Note how clean that couch is!  Sparkling!


 A hug right before Henry pushes his brother down.  Tender.

Do any of you guys shove blankets at the base of your kids' doors?  It blocks noise and also the surplus of ragged blankets lying around the home look elegant and understated!

8 comments:

B said...

What a fun surprise on my google reader today. Congrats on #3. Your blog is so sweet and funny, I'm so glad you decided to open it again. Happy summer!

clairebear said...

Yay! So glad you are back! Excited about #3

clairebear said...

Yay! So glad you are back! Excited about #3

Sarah Lynne said...

YAHOOOOOOOOO! Glad you'll be blogging more! I miss you!

Our Family said...

I have missed reading your blog!!!!! Glad you are back

Hannah Lee said...

SHE'S BACK!!! YAY!!! Man, I have missed you. Your kids are so dang cute. Keep 'em coming...

Anonymous said...

A long time friend from Erie here so glad to find a catch up!!!! Happy to hear you all are doing well!!!

Nate Smith said...

So glad you are blogging again!! Glad to hear all is going well!!
I wish you all the best!