1.11.2010

My Mama's House


Henry & I are at my parents' house (which used to be my house, ages 1-18). PERFECT time of year for us to be down here in the warmth (well, relatively warm) and SUNSHINE! Yes, yesterday Henry was crawling across the living room floor here and came across a sunbeam that was streaming in through the window, stretching across the floor. He slowly moved his hand into the sun...out of the sun...into the sun...out of the sun. Like, what could this warm gloriousness be?

It's wonderful.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh I miss that sunshine. I remember when I moved to Atlanta after growing up in Erie and I couldn't BELIEVE how blue the sky was and birght the sun would shine! Enjoy it!

Ann Miller said...

love life!!

Bethany said...

The sun was out for a short time here in Erie this weekend. Miss you friend!

The Tylers said...

Have a great week:)!!!