4.05.2010

Weekend


We had a full weekend with the arrival of Brooke & Freeland's baby. What a sweet boy. I could write so much about him but I will let Brooke blog about the name and the descriptions of the events because, after all, it is her baby. But I will say that he is a cutie.

When we weren't at the hospital, we spent a lot of time outside and what gorgeous weather we had. I mean, we even had to put sunscreen on Henry.



Adam cut Henry's hair last night (it was getting pretty long as seen in the above picture) and now he looks so much younger with his short hair! The kid love playing in the dirt.

I hope y'all had a wonderful Easter weekend!

2 comments:

CaseyWiegand said...

oh he is just the cutest!!!!!

Lora said...

I DON'T BELIEVE that Adam has any genetic link to barbering!