8.11.2011

Two Is Better Than One.

Henry between 9 and 10 months

Elliot between 9 and 10 months

Henry between 9 and 10 months


Elliot

I had a whole post in mind about some challenges with the babes at these ages (like Elliot crawling into the middle of Henry's cars lined up or trains or blocks and not knowing to not do that and the like) but I'll save that post for another day. I am too fried to do the thinking and typing and putting the words in the sentences for now. Elliot goes to bed before Henry and, when Adam is working, I really enjoy my sweet one-one-one time with him while we read books and play cars and build towers. I think that Henry kinda wishes he was an only child some days... (I'm glad he's not, Elliot is my sweet ham.)

Elliot has an appointment with the doctor in the morning so we'll talk about his clogged tear duct and see what's coming down the chute!

1 comment:

The Tylers said...

Hugs to you!! Henry wouldn't know WHAT to do without Elliot. Hope y'all have a great weekend!