10.18.2010

1 Week

My next door neighbor from growing up made this sign for Elliot- how sweet!


We bring our trucks everywhere these days!

Been sick the past few days so sorry for the lack of postings...I had a conjunctivitis, digestive (ahem) problems, and sore throat combo. You know that I was looking good with my goopy eye and big ol' belly. Everything is leaving except for the sore throat and I hope it's gone soon.

I had my last OB appointment today- Monday morning at 6 a.m., we will be at the hospital!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Praying you continuing to feel better friend. We'll be home on Saturday but we better talk before you have your baby. Love you girl!

lindsey said...

I'll pray your throat feels better and that you get some good rest this week! Cannot wait to see pictures of sweet Elliot!!

Ann Miller said...

countdown is on...happy birthing!

Marylou said...

that sign is way too cute!! What an awesome gift! Glad you're feeling better too.

Anonymous said...

Such a wholesome blog this is.

Corinne said...

Hope you've gotten to feeling better! Sending prayers your way for the rest of the weekend and for Monday!