10.10.2011

Emails, Por Favor!




First off, I am so touched that you folks want to check in on our family and keep up. Blogging has been a great form of encouragement for me, thank you. I am excited about sharing more on the blog and not having to worry so much about what's okay to post and what's not, especially when it comes to my kids.

Some of you folks that want to be added to the blog forgot to put your email address on the comment and I need it to add you! I won't publish the comment, so it'll be just me that has your email address. I've listed the names of people without emails below:

Lisa, Amanda E., Ainslee, Briley, Jeff & Amanda, Davida, Court, Amanda T., Cynthia, Sarah S, Jackie & Nancy

I think everyone else put theirs on the blog.

Ok, that's all! See you on the other side!


No comments: