10.04.2011

Ye Old Blog.

After some discussion, thinking, pondering, praying, and the like, we've decided to make this little family blog private. It just seems like the right thing for right now that's on both mine and Adam's hearts. This blog has been an amazing source of sharing and venting and support and community for me, especially while we lived in Pennsylvania. But honestly, I don't enjoy doing it anymore and it seems like a duty...well, a duty that I'm blatantly ignoring and then I feel guilty and then I shame-eat a pint of Ben & Jerry's (just kidding). So, I am going to just basically make it a picture dump now with tons of pictures of the boys and really detailed information about their development and growth.

So, I made it private on Sunday night but I received a little feedback from friends who'd like to still see the blog.

Therefore, if you are still interested in subscribing to this blog, drop me a comment and I'll drop you an invite in your email! I'll probably change the settings to private this weekend.

Incidentally, I am so not offended if you are not wanting to subscribe to the blog, so please don't feel like you need to comment on this post. And if you do want to subscribe but you don't want to leave a comment, you can email me or facebook me.

Love to you and yours and thanks for caring and reading and being downright incredible!

Except for you anonymous commenters that leave mean comments...to you, farewell. And, maybe take a handful of chill pills.

PS- I won't publish the comments so that your email addresses will remain private!

No comments: