9.13.2010

Mamma Mia

We are so enjoying our time with family. Mr. Future Doctor Adam "Dada" came in for a visit this last weekend. Henry clung to his Dada and didn't want anyone else to hold him. He just kept saying, "Dada" and giving Adam kisses. It was awfully sweet- I think it made Adam feel really good but also really sad about having to leave again for a short time. We will all be reunited soon enough.


I have loved having family help while I'm as big as Shamou and Henry loves having lots of people to entertain. He is tuckered every day and sleeps like a rock star- which is another plus. I have had some wonderful visits with dear friends and my Mama takes care of our food and care- what a woman. Right now, we're watching Mamma Mia and relaxing after another superb day. I definitely miss my peeps in Erie but life is pretty good down here. Let's all go to that greek island where Mamma Mia takes place, okay?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

we miss you too!!!

The Dugdale Family said...

Camille, are you down the street from me? Henry and Georgia need to play!!! any time......