3.09.2009

March Showers

How was your weekend? 
 
Our was rainy city.  But I'm not complaining because the weather was above freezing and I count that as a win, even if it felt like the laziest Sunday ever.  Adam just began having board review class on Thursday and Friday evenings from 5-6 and so, after his review class on Friday, we met Bethany & Josh at O'Charley's and enjoyed a little grubby-grub.   Then, we were able to watch LOST.  Oh, friends...I could go on and on.  In fact, on Friday night I read a 45 minute theory on LOST aloud to Adam.  Yeah, we're kinda big dorks.  I was hoarse by the end.  I'll spare you my thoughts.

Freakface commented on my last post that Powers is looking old!  Don't say that, Freakface!  He will turn 5 in April around the time that Henry arrives.  But...we're holding out hope that he'll just live forever...like in Fame.  

So, I am proud to say that I got a really cute pair of pajamas on sale for the post-delivery hospital stay (and beyond).  They shockingly fit now and so they will definitely fit after I push out this big boy (My email says he should weigh 5 1/2  lbs!)  How many months pregnant would you say that you look after you deliver?  5 months?  6 months?  Just curious.  Anyways, the pajamas are button-up top (easy for nursing) and are really comfy and really cute and hopefully won't clash with little Henry (kidding).  

So, I hope y'all enjoyed your weekend.  I just realized that I only told you about Friday night but you don't need a play-by-play, eh?   I think Daylight's Saving time is zapping my wit. 

Love,
Camilli-illi-illio


3 comments:

lesli said...

justin and i do really nerdy things like that too, but it's mostly crying over biggest loser & watching the friday night lights opening all the way through so we can feel like we're back in texas. unfortunately, he's the only LOST watcher in the family=( actually, my husband would fit in nicely with you two nerds, because he keeps talking about when he's going to RE-READ harry potter and of course he can't wait for that movie=)

thanks for your sweet comment, friend! i would sing "shades" for you at the birth of henry if you wanted me to!

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

Can't wait to hear your comments once the little bugger emerges and his vaccuumed lips power suck your, well, you know.....ahhh the joys of motherhood. Just remember, give it at least 2 weeks.

C and G said...

Good to hear back from you! I'm looking forward to keeping up with you guys through this new little connection. So fun!! Can't wait to see your little one!
yes, the residency is a LONG process, but he loves it, so that should make it all worth it :)
And I was just looking for some cute PJ's for hospital this week....glad you found some!
Camille