7.29.2011

New Day.

I am thankful that the Lord's mercies are new every day. Yesterday was a challenging Mama day but it is worth it, my friends! Today was a sweet (albeit crazy) day and I had a more refreshing night's sleep last night and was able to start again today with a renewed heart.

Plus the kids and I went to chick-fil-a this afternoon for an early supper/indoor playground. (Hey, our house gets really hot when I use the oven, okay? Or else I would totally be preparing a nutritious meal of cornish game hen over a bed of wild rice and a bitter three-leaf salad.)

Adam is off work on Saturday and Sunday so, after letting him sleep in a bit tomorrow, we will be happy to have him around and we are going out to my in-laws because my father-in-law's family is in town from Oklahoma (I have not met many of them, including Adam's paternal grandmother!)



1 comment:

Lora said...

Miss you lots! Wish I was there to enjoy those delicious waffle fries-ONLY GOOD WHEN THEY ARE HOT & SWEEEEEET TEA!