5.15.2013

Fishing




The boys have cultivated a love for fishing (even pretend fishing) just like their Daddy.  Adam was introduced to fly fishing when we lived in Pennsylvania and so enjoyed it. It's been so good for him to share that with the big boys (or his "little buddies", as he calls them).  May has been an off-service month for Adam (not in the ER) and so he's been home every weekend and we have all enjoyed that tremendously.

Honestly, our boys were made for outside (as I'm sure many boys/girls are).  It seems to diffuse so much tension and anger and frustration and they just come alive, exploring and enjoying creation.

our neighborhood creek (where we saw a water moccasin this week...aaaaaaaagh!)

Benbrook Lake 
just Henry and Daddy and I think it was the best day of Henry's life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!