5.11.2013

The Physical Side

I got so carried away in my last post about the heart change that came with paleo that I forgot to mention the physical changes. Here goes:

Adam has lost close to 10 pounds and I've lost 4-5. I can tell that he has lost a lot around his abdomen. Adam feels like he has more energy and I am hit or miss there but I think it's more because Collin is still up a couple of times during the night.

Not having beer or wine at night has been really good for us because we feel like we get more done at night once the kids are asleep. Adam says that he also has felt like he has more energy to play hard with the kids in the evening and I agree.

We do spend more at the grocery store, I won't lie, but we never eat out so I think it's making sense for us and the change is worth it.




No comments: