8.07.2008

Diaper Cakes

Tonight, my friend Bethany & I went to a baby shower for Julie! We know Julie and her husband, Jim, through our small group from church. They are expecting their first baby boy on September 21st. The shower was at Jim's mom's home. The baby shower was fun with delicious food (7 layer dip, a zucchini/squash-stuffing casserole, and other delicioso things). But our FAVORITE activity was discovered when we found ol' Jimbo's senior picture.


And since we are officially in 13 years old, we decided to let Jim's 18-year-old self come back for some modeling opportunities.


Kids, remember, never leave your adolescent pictures out for display.  I have a horrifying picture of me wearing zebra-print pants up in my parents' house to prove it! 


Bethany working the ol' tree lean with Jim!



And, finally, bracing himself against his sweet baby boy...


We love you Jim & Julie. Happy baby!

P.S. I love you Bethany for doing silly stuff and giggling with me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alla hu akhbar!!!

Our Family said...

That dress is adorable! You look so cute!!!

B-HO said...

I AM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU HAVEN'T LOST YOUR CRAZY WIT---Up'ere with all dem yankees!!LOVE YOU!! AND GOT YOUR MAMA COVERED!!

Bethany said...

It's the silly things that keep me young Camizzle. I hope Jim and Julie know that we genuinely love them. =)

Anonymous said...

I love your dress!! Also, did you guys think that a diaper cake was a cake in the shape of a diaper? Like on Ace of Cakes-right?? I did until last year-yikes!

Lora said...

Camille-Camille-Camille-that is all I have to say!

adrian seney said...

I, too, love the dress you are wearing - too cute!!! Glad you were able to find silly friends way up there in Pennsylvania!

Olson Family said...

I LOVE YOUR DRESS!!!!!! super cutie....

and I really love the pic of Jim leaning on the baby... haha that's just genious of you to think of that one...