10.08.2008

SIMPLE THINGS


Today, I bought two fall-y candles.  Pumpkin Spice and Autumn Wreath.  Both smell delicious and make me so happy to walk inside our home (as if I didn't have enough reasons...)

In other exciting news, Student-Doctor Adam Jennings is planning his rotations!  That's right, folks.  During years 3 and 4, he will be doing one-month stints at various hospitals with various programs.  His first one (in June), is Psychiatry.  So, he'll come home with lots of good stories! 

These rotations make it so REAL.  That there is an end to medical school, that all this hard work and sacrifice is going to lead to this vocation of treating people.  So Cool!  

Also, Adam will have a couple of elective rotations where he can choose the hospital and the specialty.  We plan on heading back south for a couple of those which will be exciting and fun with Baby J and Powers in tow.  Luckily, he has an elective rotation in December, 2009 so maybe we will be home for a good, long Christmas break!  

3 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

That would be so exciting! I know your Mom and Dad would love that! Maybe, I could actually see you...you know its been since 2002 since I've seen you.

Bethany said...

Cool picture....I too am so excited for rotations!!!

Cynthia said...

Oh yay! That feels like so far away but I know it will be here before we know it!