11.06.2009

Fun Visitors



My dear friend, Melanie, came to visit us this week and I just loved having her here. There is nothing like a dear friend with whom you can just pick back up and do DAILY things together. We went on a walk, we went to the grocery store, we cooked supper together, she met my friends and we watched So You Think You Can Dance at Brooke's house. We stared at Henry. We talked lots. She is a gem of a gal and one of the most fun people you will ever meet. I am glad she came to stay with us and feel honored to call her my friend. I needed my Melanie fix!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

love those kind of friends where you can just pick up where you left off! have fun!

Lora said...

I'll bet your friends all LOVED her! What's not to love?

lindsey said...

I love Melanie!! Sweetest person ever! So glad you were able to catch up on old times and make new memories!

Bethany said...

I loved meeting Melanie! She was super cool and hope she gets to come back to Erie.