5.25.2010

Crazy & Hormonal

post-tears Henry
Mama understands.


We're entering that crazy, hormonal stretch of pregnancy. Perhaps you are thinking, Camille...you are already somewhat crazy and hormonal. And then I would stab your hand with my fork.

I know, I know...I am already somewhat crazy. However, recently these baby hormones have been manifesting themselves in anger. This weekend, I was getting so mad about the tiniest things. So mad that I would cry.

Poor Adam.

We went on a long walk with Henry & Powers on Sunday and got to talk through a lot of my craziness and walks/exercise definitely help balance out my mood during these pregnant days.

This week has been much better and I'm hoping that the anger hormones have gone to Chinatown. I don't mind crying during a Hallmark commercial. I just don't enjoy biting my husband's head off. Thank you.

6 comments:

Lora said...

Perhaps you could share a few of those hormones with Mrs. Sandra & Larry?

CaseyWiegand said...

okay that pic is so sweet, i adore all your new gorgeous pics...especially the ones of u three! beautiful!!

Marylou said...

Don't feel bad- I have those feelings and I don't even have the good excuse of being preggo! ;) I will pray that particular not fun side effect of pregnancy gets better!!

The Tylers said...

Please please share those hormones with my mom!!! She kept my babies today and when I walked I'm the door she was asleep on the couch.
Ah but how I sympathize with you and all that you are feeling. Here's to having a better week...thinking of you!

Sarah said...

you crack me up! at least your hubby has a medical understanding of your hormones. poor michael thought I had turned into a looney toon!!! hang in there - and go get some ice cream or fried chicken....or both. that always seems to help.

Sarah said...

you crack me up! at least your hubby has a medical understanding of your hormones. poor michael thought I had turned into a looney toon!!! hang in there - and go get some ice cream or fried chicken....or both. that always seems to help.