5.31.2010

Twenty-Seven

Well, I am 27 today and we have had just the bestest day. Henry usually wakes up between 6 and 6:30. Today he slept until 8:30. UNHEARD OF! (We did wear him out at a bbq with some pals last night.)

Then, we tried to find some breakfast. Everywhere was closed (Memorial Day, hello!) So, we went on a walk and then went to the Erie Seawolves baseball game! Henry did awesome and it was so much fun! It was buck night (day) and so beer, hot dogs, popcorn, "pop", etc. all cost $1. Score!

Now we are home contemplating our next meal (Per usual) as it thunder and lightenings outside. However, I wanted to let you know that TOMORROW is the day. The gender sonogram day. You can cast your vote and I will let you know the results soon enough!

9 comments:

The Tylers said...

Praise God for days they sleep that late!!! O can still remember the day(July 17) I found out we were having a baby girl. We were so thrilled and I know you are excited. Boy or girl...as long as they are healthy!! But I'm pulling for a sweet girl.

lindsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Glad you are having a great day!!

And hmmm...I think I'm going to say girl :). Can't wait to hear!

lesli said...

What a wonderful day! Happy birthday to you, Camille! I have no idea what to guess, but I do know that boy or girl it will be very cute bc you and Adam make real cute babies! Xoxo

Our Family said...

I can't wait to find out what you guys are having!!!! I think it is a girl because of your dreams!! : )

Lindsey said...

Happy Happy Birthday Camille!!!

Sarah Duke said...

Happy Birthday!! And, what a great birthday present to find out boy or girl!!! I can't believe it's been that long already. Can't wait to see the results!

Lindsay said...

Happy (late) Birthday! Can't wait to hear what y'all are having!

Brooke & Freeland said...

hhhmmmmmmm.... future BFF or future wife. Its hard because I want river to have a future wife. But a bff would be great too. Henry will be an adorable older brother no matter what. (duh)

I always thought you would have lots of boys. But then again those dreams make me think girl too. HURRY UP AND GET HERE APPOINTMENT! Im dying to know!!!!

Marylou said...

so glad you had an awesome day! Our "sleep in " strategy is always to wear T out by letting her stay up late and act wild :) Works like a charm!