5.11.2010

I Recommend...

Old Navy maternity online. Seriously, they have tons of selection and TONS of feedback posted on every piece. People will you tell you if it runs too big...only lasted until their 3rd trimester...if a bathingsuit doesn't have any padding or cups in the top (Why, Old Navy? At least a little cup!)...etc.!

The customer feedback and the tons of long cotton tanks are a great asset. Plus, the prices ain't half-bad. And, if you're like me, and it takes you a while to lose your baby weight (ahem, or you never lose it all and just get pregnant again!) then you have some great transition tops for a nice price.

The end.

5 comments:

Jeff and Lauren said...

Haha! I still wear a couple of my maternity tanks because I love how long they are!

CaseyWiegand said...

love this!!! gonna go check it out!!!!

The Tylers said...

They are good and if you ever need something a special occasion, try Ann Taylor Loft maternity. It's only online but I loved them as well!

Lindsey said...

I agree, except for their sizing kinda if off. I have a few tops that are HUGE and it's pretty frustrating to have to send them back.

BUT gotta love those $5 tanks! :)

Olson Family said...

I also like Nordstrom maternity online...they have incredible sales and reviews that let you know about sizing etc.