5.23.2009

C-C-C-Curry!

C-C-C-Curry and the rice... bum, bum..
(Sung to the tune of Benny and the Jets)

Sooo, yesterday Adam and I took Henry to A Taste of Curry World on 8th Street. It was good and the people there are so nice. It's only been open 3 weeks so you should go try it. I had the chicken curry and you must try the curried sweet potatoes. Adam had jerk chicken but makes sure you get a container of the hot sauce, it's pineapple-y and spicy. The good thing about going out to eat curry is that your house doesn't smell like curry for the week that it would following cooking it.

Henry lasted through the meal miraculously and as I took my last bite he started crying. Good timing!

Also, I'd like to add that Henry blew out his diaper, onesie and pooped all over this sweet girl that I was meeting for the first time. She (Lindsey) came to our girls' group on Thursday and was like, "Can I hold your baby?" and later on he made a horrific pooping noise and there was bright yellow poop all over her brown dress. Wow. She was very cool about it, though, even though she had another engagement that night. Whoops.

8 comments:

Melanie said...

maybe curry gives henry a colon cleanse. hate those blow outs. they seem to stop as they get bigger.

The Tylers said...

Loving these stories! I am SURE Henry J sure felt better after his movement...bless his heart!

The Tylers said...

shouldn't have said SURE twice.....

Hannah Lee said...

How funny! Everyone has to experience a blown out diaper...whether you change it or experience it on your clothes :) Its a rite of passage.

Christie Lee said...

I am so glad someone tried it! I cannot wait and was soooo hoping it would be good!

Allison said...

Hey! I love your blog- very cute. The stories about pregnancy/Henry are a great slice of life and very entertaining! :) Thanks for sharing!

Deb said...

Yep....this is just something you HAVE to experience. I think it happens to everyone at least once....so humbling isn't it!? Sweet little Henry J. could have cared less, right?!! Curry or not to curry....I think it matters not.

Larry Shallenberger said...

That restaurant rocks. Went there today.