5.29.2009

Guess Who Came to See Me?

Pappa Bob!!!


Mom came in yesterday and we picked up my dad from the airport today and he has been holding Henry ever since. Henry has smiled several times today and we are eating it up. PLUS, mom and dad have offered to take Henry tonight after I do his first feeding and to take him and feed him with some of my pumped milk for the next feeding and get him back down. Yessssss! I do not know what I will do with that much sleep!


Mama Lulu is in the kitchen cooking us supper.

Adam went fly fishing all day but is home now (with his new haircut...it started out as a terrible haircut that he got at the mall and then we just plowed it all off with clippers.)


All is so well in the Jennings household and Cowboy Henry is having a great weekend.

6 comments:

Deb said...

ahhh.....I love Henry looking at his Papa Bob! Adam, you may like this new buzz cut....no muss, no fuss! It looks good! I think Henry looks cute as a cow poke! Glad you are having fun.

Bethany said...

Henry looks adorable in his cowboy onesie! Hope you all have a great weekend and I might stop by to wish the new mommy a happy birthday. I'll call you girl!

The Tylers said...

Hope you slept GREAT last night!! O how nice those days were when someone else could do the feeding. LOOOOVE the cowboy outfit! That is precious:). Enjoy their visit!

Hannah Lee said...

Look at that precious cowboy attire! He will fit in perfect with all his Texas relatives. YAY FOR SLEEP! I know that will make you feel worlds better :)

CaseyWiegand said...

i adore reading your blog....Im sad we dont know each other better, I think we could be great friends :)

Olson Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!