2.22.2011

Doc's Birthday Week


Well, Adam will be the big 2-8 on Friday. Twenty-eight. One marriage, two boys, graduating medical school in May, adored by many, super hunky...

I love this guy.

We are going out on Friday night (Adam's birthday) while our babysitter, who turns 19 on Friday, watches the kids. Yes, I realize it's her birthday...I tried to encourage her to go do something fun but she insisted that this would be fun...So, boys! You better behave and show Katie a good time!

At least she can rely on the fact that we are old fuddy-duddies and will want to be in bed by 8:00, probably.

Also, I will be making Adam's #1 favorite dessert, PEANUT BUTTER PIE! Num, num, num. I'll be sure to repost that recipe soon. It's super easy and super tasty and super type-2 diabetes-y!

2 comments:

Lora said...

AND a Happy Birthday to my FAVORITE son-in-law! I am so grateful he is starting to realize just HOW wise his favorite mother-in-law really is!

Bethany said...

I am gonna need that recipe because my type 1 diabetes hubby has been requesting peanut butter pie. Don't be alarmed if he randomly stops by on Friday to grab a piece of pie. =)