My friend, Casey, is doing a self-portrait series. In the interest of sincere disclosure, I took the portrait with my photobooth on the computer and without preparing..soooo it was a weekend afternoon and I hadn't put on make-up and my bangs are pulled back in a headband. But, hey- this is what I probably look like most of the time...let's be real. So, hi!
Also, she asked that we list some random facts about ourselves:
1. I hate the noise that Styrofoam rubbing against itself makes. Ugh. Also, when someone rubs a balloon or makes a balloon animal. That noise...cringe.
2. I am a total book nerd. I love reading. I have tons of favorites. So, I will tell you one of my surprising least favorites: Wuthering Heights. Ugh. I had such high expectations (incidentally, Great Expectations is a great read.
3. Adam & I lived in Waco, Texas for 6 years (Including 4 years of college) and we love it so much! I really miss Katie's custard... best ice cream ever!!
4. I think walkie-talkies are one of my favorite, most fun items.
5. I have started and not-finished many journals. This YEAR, 2011...I completely finished my first journal. Every Page. Go Me!