10.10.2007

Jafar, Jafar, he's our man.

okay, i have been "tagged" by Brooke! Here we go...

1. Who is your man? Powers......and Adam Jennings, okay just Adam. Sorry, Powers
2. How long have you been together? we've been married 1 year and 5 months
3. How long dated? We dated for 1 1/2 years before we were married
4. How old is your man? 24
5. Who eats more? mainly Adam. He eats more fruits, meats, vegetables. I eat more chips & salsa and sweets.
6. Who said "I love you" first? Adam. Well, we agreed that we wouldn't say it until we got engaged but I was used to saying it to my friends, so I would be like "okay bye love yoooo..unicorns. i love unicorns."
7. Who is taller? Adam
8. Who sings better? Camille. no offense, Adam. I was clearly meant to be on Broadway. joke.
9. Who is smarter? Oh, please all that anatomy and microbiology and organic chemistry is a piece of cake. I do it while I write economical dissertations. Adam.
10. Whose temper is worse? oh, mine. I'm an emotional lady. Adam is an even steven.
11. Who does the laundry? me
12. Who takes out the garbage? both of us. Its a chore getting all that recycling and trash to the street. Which reminds me... we need to do that tonight. Thanks random questionaire!
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? What does that mean? Stage right? Actual right? Which one is stage right? um, if I'm laying in the bed on my back, Powers and Adam are to my right. oooh, thats right.
14. Who pays the bills? Adam. I don't like to bother my pretty little head with that silliness.
15. Who is better with the computer? probably Adam. Although I use a lot of excel. And, darnitt, I'm not so sure he could man this blog!
16. Who mows the lawn? Adam
17. Who cooks dinner? me. We used to both cook, but it did not go well. Adam is a perfectionist. Everything has to be exact. I am a gut cooker. I kind of do what I feel. His head almost imploded when we cooked together. And I almost beat him with a spatula. But ask him whose food is better. Ah-ha! He is the master griller though.
18. Who drives when you are together? Adam. He's not so much a fan of my driving skills.
19. Who pays when you go out? Adam. joint checking account though.
20. Who is most stubborn? thats hard to say.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Powers
22. Whose parents do you see the most? who knows now that we live in pennsylvania
23. Who kissed who first? Adam kissed me first. Well, we waited some time for our first kiss. And Adam was pretty excited about it. (As was I) One weekend, we went to Ft. Worth and to P.F. Changs. Well, we ate appetizers and then had a huge meal. We were so full but we still decided to order this dessert, The Great Wall of Chocolate. It was gigantic. Its meant for like 4 or more people to share. Well, I told Adam that if he could finish the whole thing, we could have our 1st kiss. I mean, he took on the challenge. He was sweating and turning white by the end with the strangers around us cheering him on once they understood the cause, but we had our 1st kiss!
24. Who asked who out? Clint? Just kidding. Adam asked me out on our 1st real date.
25. Who proposed? Adam. And it was beautiful.
26. Who is more sensitive? what??? you think its me?? oh my gosh, i'm so hurt! me.
27. Who has more friends? me. Adam is more loveable, though. I'm just more social. He's too busy with med school to have too many relationships!
28. Who has more siblings? Me... Adam's an only child. I have 2 brothers
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Powers

2 comments:

kjds said...

ok, ok ... this might be your funniest blog to date.

things that made me laugh ...

1. the reference to aladdin.
2. which side is the right side of the bed?
3. you and the hub cooking together ... attacking with a spatula.
4. you eating chips, salsa, sweets. i now know why we connected so quickly at recess.
5. you love unicorns. aren't you glad you are married and not dating anymore!?!?
6. pf chang's first kiss story. i am imagining adam eating that chocolate monster as fast as his little mouth can to kiss you!

i love you buddy!

carrie b. said...

how did i NOT know about the first kiss story?? that's amazing. i love you guys!!