10.20.2007

saddle up

Happy Weekend!

all is well in Erie, PA. We're going bowling tonight with our original (and only) Texas/Erie combo friends, Sarah and Josh. Bowling always gets me into trouble. I always think I'm a lot better than I really am because I took Bowling in college one semester, but, turns out, I'm really not all that good. Will report back with scores later tonight.

Adam's downstairs studying for his last anatomy test, praise the Lord! Its on Friday and he spent his last official lab with his cadavier yesterday. I bet he's going to miss that old body. He can't be replaced with just anybody, you know? any....body....

moving on-
and for the joke of the day:

"I have to have a raise," the man said to his boss. "There are three other
companies after me."
"Is that so?" asked the manager. "What other companies are after you?"
"The electric company, the telephone company, and the gas company."

No comments: