5.28.2008

4 things about Moi

The Blurtonator sent this to me. Fill it out on your blog if you want to!

FOUR THINGS ABOUT ME
Camille Jennings


A) FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER:
To the 1st stall in the downstairs bathroom at the office, to a happy place in my mind while I sit at meetings during work, to the www.thepioneerwoman.com, to sleep with my husband- yow!


B) FOUR PEOPLE WHO E-MAIL ME (during the day)
Bethany- she is my work correspondence buddy, Mary Lou from WWLTV, my boss with little questions, reminders, and favors, and billions of applicants!

C) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
a Chipotle burrito, chips & queso from Chili's, hunan chicken from Cathay House in Waco, Mexican Daredevil grilled hot wrap from Camille's sidewalk cafe

D) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
the beach, getting a facial, getting a massage, or getting a pedicure

E) FOUR PEOPLE I THINK WILL RESPOND:
Brooke, Rachael, Lindsey, and Jen

F) FOUR THINGS I DON'T LIKE:
the sound of stryofoam rubbing, kazoos, gas prices, and Twizzlers (taste like candle wax)


G) FOUR MOVIES/TV Series I WATCH OVER AND OVER:
Gilmore Girls, Elf (well, every Christmas...), LOST (just new ones- not every week, it's not a watch over and over show in my opinion), and I do enjoy Flight of the Concords


H) FOUR favorite sounds:
the coffee machine in the morning, our huge industrial floor fan, the oceans (all 4 of them- haha), and kids singing


I) FOUR favorite smells:
fresh paint, new tennis balls, sun tan lotion, and Adam's armpit
and Power's rotten fish breath

2 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

Oh you are a bright spot in my day with your wonderful blogs! Wish I could write as great/hilarious as you! Enjoy the time with the parentals!

freakface said...

Not to belabor the obvious, but that was more than four.