5.29.2008

Shoe Noises & Fizzers

Don't you hate it when there are people around you and your shoe or chair makes a pooting noise and then you try to recreate it (so people won't think you pooted) by rubbing your shoes together again or tipping back your chair but the noise doesn't re-create? Darn.

Big Mama has been working Adam today and, I must say, the house & yard look amazing. I feel like we live in a little enchanted secret garden in England. Now, if we could only get Powers to stop sprinting through the yard, knocking up flowers....

Big Mama is a fizzer, though. She's not such a fan of sitting still. We just got done eating supper and she's already back outside & sweeping the walk. I should probably go out there so I won't feel guilty. Okay, bye.

4 comments:

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

LOL, childhood guilt is horrible!!!!

Olson Family said...

Your mom is great!!!

Anonymous said...

I do believe that your mom and my mom are cut from the same mold...the "white tornado"as my dad would say!

Matthew Stone said...

That first part had me laughing a little too loudly...my boss just walked in here and slapped me. Ok, that was a lie, but it still had me laughing too loudly. I have been keeping tabs on your yard on your mothers blog. You could call me a yard stalker of sorts. In any case I commend you...it is looking great.