5.03.2008

Adam R. Jennings, Child Prodigy

Remember yesterday how I said that if you go to the grocery story hungry, you end up with random purchases? Like, ones that weren't on the list? Well mine would be like cookie dough, ice cream, classic junk food. Adam's random, hungry purchases are always organic cereals, almonds & pistachios, or fiber-filled yogurt. Sigh, I have so much left to teach him.

Adam will laugh really hard at your jokes. He'll make you feel like you're really funny and he'll also stomp a joke into the ground with you like it's a shovel (Yes- Poor analogy but what else do you stomp into the ground?)

I'm not sure what will Adam will do if anything ever happens to Powers. He loves that dog. They are best pals. But we think Powers will probably live until we have grandchildren, at least, so our grandkids can console us.

Adam is a man of routine. He eats the same things everyday except for supper or if there are leftovers for lunch- blueberry, protein smoothie and coffee at 5 a.m., then at 7:45 a.m. a half banana/peanutbutter sandwich. Fastfoward to 10:30 a.m.- he eats a Builder's Bar. Then for lunch? He makes an omelet at home. And so forth and so on.

Adam's really disciplined. He wakes up at 5 a.m. to study. Do you know what I do at 5 a.m. when he wakes up? I run downstairs and make him pancakes. Not really, I stay in bed and snuggle with Powers for another hour.

Adam belongs to Jesus. He is a man who seeks to honor God.

Adam loves beef.

Adam makes the coffee every day.

To bed, Adam wears a pair of spongebob pajama pants from Walmart that are practically shreds, he's had them so long. It's kind of like wearing a loincloth at this point.

Adam lets me put my cold feet on him at night.

Adam loves being outside, in creation.

Adam has a smokin' body.

Adam will be an incredible doctor.

He's a good man, that one.


This is a picture of him from right before we got married- he looks really calm, right? Like, he was making such a good decision- he was confident of that.

7 comments:

Lora said...

What wonderful and sweet things to say about your "Sweet Adam." The only way we could ever let you go was knowing God had sent you Adam!

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

Spongebob loincloth??? TMI
(where can I get one of those for my husband?)shhhhh don't tell.

Anonymous said...

Of course I feel like I know hime through your blog and I really agree he sounds like he will be a good DR. I have a few friends that graduated from LECOM and all have wonderful careers. Ewww, spongebob sleep pants? Someone get the good Dr a new pair!! haha

freakface said...

You had me right up to the loincloth. Or maybe it was the smokin' body thing. Anyway, thanks. PUT A WARNING ON GROSSOUT POSTS!!!!!!

kjds said...

well, i am with the others that the loincloth deal may have been too much, but i love the ways you encourage and build your hub up! way to go, friend!

Anonymous said...

So, Aaron, be very afraid-- it seems to me that your bride is trying to increase your value in the market place before she ebay's you off!

Larry Shallenberger

Anonymous said...

Conville litmus test honor student?!!!...
No. 2