6.05.2008

I don't think we're in Texas anymore

This is a portrayal of an actual event took place last night at 9:45 p.m. at the Burger King drive-thru.

Freeland: Yeah, I'd like a #2 with cheese & jalapenoes.
Drive-Thru Guy: Sir, we don't have jalapenoes.
Freeland: (Gasp!)

Yep, Brooke & Free arrived last night at 8:45 p.m. with two great danes & two semi-tranquilized cats after 23 hours of driving. We are glad they're here & sorry I stole your blogging material, Brooke. It was too good to pass up.

6 comments:

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

LOL.........no jalapeno....oh the horror.

Olson Family said...

and did you know that subway does offer pepper jack cheese in new york state or connecticut (from my experience)??? GASP.

anyway, I made the "penne a la betsy" tonight for the fam upon your recommendation in a previous post. It was good...so....THANKS!

The Kiser's said...

hmm, jalapenos on a burger, sounds pretty good. we'll have to remember for the next time we grill.

lesli said...

jalapenos on ANYTHING is real good... trust the texans! =)

Rachael said...

I know I 've never met her...but your mom must be one amazing woman. Tell her that she can come visit me in Waco and help Aaron and I put in some fabulous flowers!!! :)

Anonymous said...

GASP.....NO PEPPERS OF ANY KIND. HOW UNCIVILIZED......I WILL BE SENDING AN EMERGENCY SUPPLY FOR FREELAND. GREAT STORY, OLYMPIC QUALITY TRIP. GOD BLESS.

BOBBY/DAD