6.28.2008

Resume Builder

Hear ye, Hear ye.

I recently discovered a hidden gift that I have. A very special, rare gift. No, I'm not a parseltongue. (Anyone?) But, I can say that alphabet backwards, quickly. How did I discover this? You might ask. Well, I discovered it from an email forward. (yes, forward away! You might help someone discover their true life gifting!) A girl that I work with sent us a forward questionnaire that she had filled out. One of the questions was, “Can you say the alphabet backwards easily?” And she had responded “Heck no. That’s creepy!”

I giggled at her response but then I decided to give it a try. Maybe I can say the alphabet backwards. And guess what? I can! I’m pretty fast, too! Too bad it’s not a “marketable skill.” Still, do you think I could put it on my resume?

Do you have any stupid human tricks?

2 comments:

Danielle said...

parseltongue! HP!

Anonymous said...

The alphabet backwards? Really? Who can actually do this?? I'm super impressed.