11.19.2007

The Ants Go Marching One by One..

Hurrah, Adam is done with awful life-sucking test. We may now celebrate and not think about terriblel life-sucking enzymes and other silly doctor things for a while.

I tried to help Adam study last night. Here's me- trying to pick the perfect study tunes- Elliot Smith and slow Dispatch obviously. Then, trying to read these flashcards. Um, Peruvate Phosphate Lactate in the mitochondria must have ________ to become Metasupercalifraglisticexpialidocious? Then I ended up laughing for around 20 minutes which was very conducive to studying. Then I got sad because I miss studying. School was fun, namely studying in the library late at night for a test and being deliriously silly. And also namely, pulling things out of your wellinformed butt to write silly papers. Then I cheered up because Powers brought me a sock. Ah, good times.

Three cheers for Adam, he's a hard worker and knows things that I cannot pronounce. Now, if only he could sew clothes that look like J. Crew's and grow chocolate. Hip, Hip...

4 comments:

Lora said...

My sweet daughter is innocent! She would never delete her Mom-might have a short snappy come-back,but never delete me. I deleted my comment when I discovered a misspelled word-NOT THAT I AM OCD! We Southern Girls-love our Mommas-no matter what they are like!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you miss studying. you're weird.

Brooke & Freeland said...

HOORAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.