11.13.2007

R.I.P., Gilmy

Today, the last season of Gilmore Girls came out on DVD. Sadly, there were a lot of complications with the producers and the last season was under a different producer's eye and the ending of the series... well, it wasn't all that and a bag of potato chips. But, moving on.

Today was onsite interviews at work and I gave a killer tour up through the 4th floor. Its fun having anxious & suddenly insecure, nervous people around and getting to talk their ears off and they having no choice but to listen and laugh politely. Maybe I should be a permanent tour guide somewhere. Good times!

I have a sweet husband, he just practiced his OMM (Osteopathic Musculoskeletal Manipulation) techniques on me after our run. And I have to say, I don't mind being a patient.. not one bit! My back and calves are feeling nice and relaxed. (Brooke, another nice point about med school...)

Fact: Its 9 days until we head to Ft. Worth for Thanksgiving with my fantastic in-laws!

3 comments:

Lora said...

Is that sort of like a sports massage? I am planning our menu for Austin today and will start cooking tomorrow.

Kitten said...

From a fellow Erie Gilmore Girls fan, I totally agree that the final season was lacking everything the 6 that came before it had. The wit was still there but not quite as good. I'm on the hunt for the elusive 4th season on dvd. It's never on sale and now that Target has it for $14.95 - it was the only one they were out of the day it went on sale, LOL.

Brooke & Freeland said...

HEY! How did I miss this post earlier?!?! Love having a shout out on the blog! Oh Free keeps saying "when we are in erie.." It makes me happy! OOOHH annnd - we booked our flight to Colorado today for kiki's wedding! So we get to see each other 2 times in December now!