11.25.2007

Surviving with Bear

Right now we're watching Man Vs. Wild on Discovery channel. I mean, the guy's certainly going to extremes to show us how to make a way in the Sahara desert. Sure, I get the survival education, but does he really need to crawl into a camel carcass, eat a raw goat testicle, and (worst of all) get water from squeezing camel poo? Gag me with a wooden spoon. But, like they say, Bear does it because one day, you just may need to, folks.

And if that day comes, I think I'll just lay down and die with whats left of my dignity.

***EDIT****

As if he knew what I wrote, Bear just said, "Those who survive in the wild are those who are prepared to step out of their comfort zones so that they can go home safely to those they love." Sorry, Bear. I'll never doubt you again. Well, except for the camel poo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely disgusting. I will be sure to never watch that show on television.

Adrian

Brooke & Freeland said...

hillarious! PS - we get to see you on Sunday!!! Cant wait