Ah, the last day of Nablopomo.
My experience with National Blog Posting Month has taught me this;
1. I am dull.
2. I am really self-centered.
3. I really don't think I'm dull, I'm just trying to appear humble.
4. "Moving on" is a phrase that I over use.
Moving on, I thought I would close with a top 10 awesomely cool list:
10. Nailing down the mystery behind "Lost"
9. Running fast and feeling strong.
8. Wearing cold weather clothes, especially happy scarves.
7. Gilmore Girls. I wish I lived in Stars Hollow. Are there any towns actually like that?
6. All sorts of music that inspires you to spaz out, dance, cry, clean the house, love, or worship.
5. Dogs that are always happy to see you and shove their wet nose into your neck nook.
4. Watching friends live life who have encouraged, laughed, cried, and loved alongside you.
3. Having selfless parents and siblings love us well
2. Adam is a loving, hillarious, sexy beast of a husband who fears God and sacrifices for me.
1. the Lord is for me and loves me and takes me in just as I am! Thank you Jesus!
Welp, see you in 3 days- I'm off to a wedding in Colorado (good timing, right?) So, I'll report back soon and keep you posted on the hibbity jiggity.