11.30.2007

No Mo' Nablopomo

Ah, the last day of Nablopomo.

My experience with National Blog Posting Month has taught me this;

1. I am dull.
2. I am really self-centered.
3. I really don't think I'm dull, I'm just trying to appear humble.
4. "Moving on" is a phrase that I over use.


Moving on, I thought I would close with a top 10 awesomely cool list:

10. Nailing down the mystery behind "Lost"
9. Running fast and feeling strong.
8. Wearing cold weather clothes, especially happy scarves.
7. Gilmore Girls. I wish I lived in Stars Hollow. Are there any towns actually like that?
6. All sorts of music that inspires you to spaz out, dance, cry, clean the house, love, or worship.
5. Dogs that are always happy to see you and shove their wet nose into your neck nook.
4. Watching friends live life who have encouraged, laughed, cried, and loved alongside you.
3. Having selfless parents and siblings love us well
2. Adam is a loving, hillarious, sexy beast of a husband who fears God and sacrifices for me.
1. the Lord is for me and loves me and takes me in just as I am! Thank you Jesus!

Welp, see you in 3 days- I'm off to a wedding in Colorado (good timing, right?) So, I'll report back soon and keep you posted on the hibbity jiggity.

8 comments:

Lora said...

Your own pre-wedding picture & don't you look happy! Who could have known you would be even happier in the days, months & years to come? A true blessing!

Cynthia said...

I forgot to tell you that I got to look at your wedding album when I hung out at your parents' house a few weeks ago...this was one of my favorites of you two! Have fun in CO and if you ever find a town like Stars Hollow to move to, let me know and I'll be there!

Anonymous said...

i will miss your daily blog posts.

Rachael said...

I love that picture!!!!

Oh and tonight I went to dinner with Luke Batey and his friend Tori. She said that Denton is her Star Hollow (I don't know much about Gilmore Girls, but I'm guessing that what she said is a pretty big compliment for Denton).

Obsessive Foodie or Food Addict....You Decide said...

Hey, You don't know me but I have got such a kick out of reading your blog. I am originally from Erie and have been transferred all over with my husbands GE job the last 9 years. I still read the Erie paper online and came across an article about your blog which has prompted me to read it. I got to thinking HOW RUDE OF ME to read but never say HI. It is fun to read about Erie through a southerners eyes.......I am a norther currently transplanted in the south. I have lived in CA twice, PA twice (grew up there), AZ, TX, NE and now AR. I have written a book, sorry. Take care and enjoy your time, it is a true blessing to be able to see and experience different parts of the United States. I am truly grateful for all of my travels.

Rachael said...

Come on Cam... just because its not National Blog Month anymore doesn't mean that you can stop blogging everyday. I LOVED getting to read your stuff everyday! Its been 2 days and 0 posts

Olson Family said...

how many weddings did you have to be in geez??? it's tuesday, camille, seriously. no blog? you've got to be kidding me.

Anonymous said...

Oops! I just left a comment about this entry on the blog from the day before. Sorry!! Adrian