11.15.2007

Close Call..

Its 11 p.m. and I just realized I haven't posted today! My schedule was a little off and I had girls' group tonight, which I thought started at 6 so I was an hour early, but oh well. Anywhoos, got home a little after 10, got ready for bed, started reading, and then BOOM! I remembered.

So, hmm... what to write about, what to write about.

Nablopomo, you are my friend.
You inspire me to work hard and write to the end
of November and I will do it, I can fend
for myself and I do not like the trend
of ankle boots with skirts but I can bend
a straw into the shape of a giraffe...the end.

Good night, bloggy friends.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Way to not be a failure like me:) I'm wondering if nablopomo will read our messages to them and will those who blog everyday get a reward?

Brooke & Freeland said...

Phew!